Sunday, February 22, 2009

Victorian Village and HAED-Wintery Heirloom

I started a new project this week. I started my Victorian Village design from The Cross Stitcher (USA) magazine. It is supposed to an afghan stitched completely with DMC Flower threads. However, I am stitching it on one piece of 18 count aida fabric fabric that I dyed. The threads I am using is regular DMC. The first building is the Flower Shop. I am putting it in my rotation so I only work on it for 4 days then move to something else. I love the colors of this first building.


On Saturday, I worked on my HAED - Wintery Heirloom. I have completed 2 1/2 rows of stitching on this design. I worked on this while Mark and I were watching some saved NCIS episodes on our DVR. We have just started watching the reruns of this series and we really like it!!!!!



I also pulled out my Mystic Stitch Augusta pattern. This one I am not enjoying working on...there are too many confetti stitches on this section and I don't feel like I am making much progress on this rotation.

3 comments:

Debra said...

Vickie both of the wips are looking good.
DLS

Cindy F. said...

Incredible progree on both wips!!
The hanging threads still freak me out!

Wendy said...

Nice start and great progress on your HAED!!!