Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAED Update - A Wintery Heirloom


Finally it is Friday!!! I try and work on my HAED -A Wintory Heirloom each week for 3 hours. I usually work on it on Fridays. I have put in about 1700 stitches and stitched on it for 13 hours. It doesn't look like much progress but it is slowly coming along. It is not that easy working with all those shades of blue!!! It can make your eyes cross!!

Tonight was the Nashville Preview at the Busy Needle. I had so much fun shopping at all the new charts!! I found several that I really wanted but I only bought 5 new charts. I bought the new Brittercup monthly kitty designs and two of the newest LK Boo Club charts. I did however, put 2 new charts in layaway. Sara is wonderful about letting us put charts back until we can get them. Tomorrow is my Mardi Gras class with Mary from Ozark Sampler. I can't wait!! She said this one will have feathers .....so this should be interesting!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely progress Vickie I love the colours.

Laura said...

Wintery Heirloom looks wonderful! You are making excellent progress.

Laura said...

Wintery Heirloom looks wonderful! You are making excellent progress.

Unknown said...

your HAED looks great!!! I don't think you ever sleep girl!

Chiloe said...

It's great to be able to have a layaway in a craft store ;-)

Your HAED is great!

Unknown said...

Your Heirloon is looking good keep up the great work.

Cindy F. said...

So glad you're stitching this one weekly! I can only imagine working with all those blues!! Yikes!!
Great progress:)

Wendy said...

Great progress on your HAED, I have ordered one too and when I get it, I also will join the HAED SAL, I'm really looking forward to it.

Debra said...

Love all the blues.
Debra in Indiana