Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fiber Fun Finish


I finished one of my fiber fun challenge pieces from our monthly classes with Mary from Ozark Samplers. This one is a freebie pattern offered from Mosey 'n Me. Mary holds a class each month and we get to play with all sorts of fibers. She has an idea of what we are to use but what happens is we get there.we OOHHH and AHHH over all the fibers then we decide we don't like what we have and we substitute colors and fibers. Then we wind up with a really cool project!!!

This is a very special piece because I also learned how to do a french knot on this design. Now, I just have 2 more fiber projects to work on that is until Saturday when I get my next one!!! Mary designed these fabulous Fall pumpkins design and a Winter snow design. I have those to work on next.

4 comments:

Laura said...

That is a cute little finish! And what fun to play with all the different fibers, a great idea for a class.

Chiloe said...

French knots ... Hate those (because I don't know how to make them ... )

I'd love to have one of these classes !!! lucky you ;-)

Julie said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! Your finish turned out really cute too!

Cindy F. said...

How fun!