I have been busy this weekend. I was so close to finishing several things I decided to work on just them. I posted my finish for my scarecrow which turned out really cute.
Earlier this week, I worked on my BRD-My Sewing Sampler SAL design. It really is stitching up rather easy. I worked on it for 4 days and now it is back in the bottom of my project box. That is until it's next rotation.
On Friday I worked on my HAED project. I am trying to work 3 hours a week on it and I usually pick Friday night to stitch on it. I have put in a total of 1300 stitches, it sounds like alot..but as you know with a HAED project...that isn't much.
On Saturday night I finished the 2nd part of my Mystery SAL from Ozark Samplers. I don't know about you...but it looks like I am stitching a postage stamp. That is all I can come up with right now. I am sure though that Debbie has designed something beautiful!
Today, I worked on my Historical Fashions. I was so close to finishing the second couple that I worked on it all afternoon just to finish this section. It turned out beautiful. I love working on this design.