Monday, February 2, 2009

Happiest Celebration On Earth






I finally finished my Disney design!!! I put the last bead in at 7:00 pm. I started beading at 3:30 pm. It felt like it took forever. This kit was a birthday present from my husband last year. This year I actually get to go to Disney World. My mom and I are planning a week long vacation to Walt Disney World this July. I asked my husband if he wanted to go on vacation with us....nope...he has no desire to be around the heat and the crowds. So it will be just my mom and I.



Today in the mail I recieved my Round Robin design from Teresa. She was the last person to stitch on my design. I chose to stitch the Mothers Wisdom from Heart in Hand. They are cute little designs that really do not take very long to stitch. Everyone who stitched on it did a fabulous job. I just need to stitch 2 more designs in the upper corners to make the design complete.

9 comments:

Kim said...

Oh what a Happy Day for you!! Congrats on your HUGE happy dance! You sure deserve it! Thanks for sharing the progress with me of your BAP.

Cant wait for the next "Happy Dance"!

~Kim~

Chiloe said...

COngratulations on your Happy dance !!! This kit is beautiful !!! Your vacation is going to be a lot of fun ;-) In one week, you'll have time to do a lot of things ;) We went there for a day (in Paris) and it was way too short to enjoy all !!

Shari said...

woohoo Vickie!! Congrats on your finish! It looks great! Your RR piece looks great as well! It won't take you long to finish it up!

Debra said...

Big congrats on your finish and your RR looks great too.
Debra in Indiana

Unknown said...

Wow Vickie that is great, you must feel so proud. When will you get it framed and where will you hang it? Congrats on such a great finish and the round robin is adorable.

Karol said...

Congrats on the final finish! Your RR looks great also.

Wendy said...

Oooooooh I just love the Disney one! This one is so cute! I think this kit has been retired now. We are going to Florida this summer and I will buy some more of those Disney kits, I have made already two of them, but now I want some more. Great work!

Cindy F. said...

WOOHOO!! ~~CONGRATS AND A HAPPY DANCE!!~~ Disney is gorgeous!! Good job girl:) You and your mom will have fun in Disney, I've been twice. DH is going to miss out. My dh loved it!
Love your RR too! So cute!

too_busy_to_stitch said...

It looks awesome Vickie - and that round robin is lovely too - might have to look those patterns out!