Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Can't sleep

It is 2:30 in the morning and I cannot sleep. I have so much on mind about school things. Nothing to drastic...but I have several things that need to get finished this week and my mind won't stop racing. I have tried counting sheep, counting DH snores...Nothing works. I am wide away. I have teach in the morning. Hopefully, I can get mind to calm down enough for me to take a little nap before I have to get up. This is the worst because you are staring at the clock saying...ok..if I fall asleep now I can sleep for 4 hours ..that will be good...but then you stare at the clock..slowly watching the minutes tick by and you get more frustrated!!!
I am finished venting...so I am going to try and sleep or at least count my husbands snores.

3 comments:

Shari said...

I can oh so relate!!! 2:30 your time was 3:30 my time. I am sure I was awake too! Maybe I should have come over here & said hi!Hope you were able to fall back to sleep & can do a good job today!

Chiloe said...

do you realize that if your husband doesn't snore, you are stuck with the sheeps? lol

I don't sleep well either lately. As soon as my little head is on my pillow, the computer that live in my head turns on ... hate that ...

CJ said...

I know exactly what you are going through. This happened to me often when I was working full time. Now days I get up early but I need a nap by 11am. Augusta looks great.

CJ