I have spent a week working on this design and it was a headache!! I made several mistakes and spent several hours frogging those mistakes. Then had to restitch everything...I am now on the right track and it is looking good!!!! Once I was on the right track...I loved working on it. I have been keeping up with the hours stitched and subtraction hours frogged...so right now I have put in a total of 14.5 hours and have finished 3.6% of this BAP finished.
I went to Walmart on Saturday and found four different fabrics that I like that go with my star wars themed quilt. I couldn't make up my mind so I bought a yard of all four! DH and I went to the Razorback game Saturday evening...it was so disappointing to lose by a fieldgoal!
I did work on my Indians this week. This is my car project. If you are curious to what a car project is let me explain. Every morning I am in traffic for 30 or so minutes...so I am working on a project that isn't that hard. I stitch in my car as I stop and go...stop and go. If i am sitting at a stop light...I pul it out to work on....It is slowly coming along!