Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happiest Celebration on Earth


This is wear I would like to be now!!! OH well...I will just have to settle for stitching the castle. I really hated stitching the stained glass. I guess I will spend my time on the next rotation doing the backstitching. There are lots of beads I need to add too....but that will be at the end.
My grandmother fell and broke her hip today. She is currently in the hospital and they plan on her surgery tomorrow..but due to her blood thinners it will probably be Friday or Saturday. I am praying that all it ok.
I had a very stressful day today at school today. I just need a small break. It must be something in the weather because everyone at school is stressed.

3 comments:

Shari said...

gorgeous Vickie!!!!! This is going to be so awesome when you finish it!!! Thanks for sharing!

Chiloe said...

Hope your grand ma does well ...

Congrats on your finish !!!!

When is your next school break? Christmas?

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Just gorgeous. I AM going to stitch this one!! My kids are all on half-term break this week - sounds like you could do with it too.