Sunday, March 18, 2012

Blog Award!!!!

My good friend, Berly, over at New Year! Blog has awarded me the 



Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:

1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.

2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.

4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you. 
 
Ok, the bloggers that I am giving this award to are:

1) My friend Kim, over at Kims Northwoods Discoveries.  Kim is an amazing stitcher and quilter!!!  She is the mom to two cute furbabies - Stewie and Rodger.  I love chatting with Kim almost daily via Yahoo Messenger!  

2)  My friend, Shari, over at Shari's Sharings.  I met Shari through one of my Yahoo groups.  We have been to one retreat together and she is a lot of fun.  She is an amazing stitcher and a wonderful grandmother to triplets!!!!

3)  My Disney friend, Keebles, over at Keebles World.  I actually met her at the disboards where many Disney lovers go to chat about disney things!!  We were on the Disney cross stitch section and became great online friends!

4)  My Idol, Cindy in MA, over at HAED and other Cross stitch.  Cindy has numerous Haed projects going and doesn't feel the least bit of stitchers guilt.  When I get to be an adult stitcher I want to be just like her!!!

5) My final award goes to Julie and Yes and Dear over at Julie and Yes Dear's Ravings.   Julie always has interesting projects going on and I love hearing about Yes Dear!  

Ok, now for the hard part.  5 random facts about me that people don't know 

1)  I grew up on farm in Oklahoma with all sorts of animals.  However, I am SCARED to death of riding horses!!!  I love to brush them, feed them, walk them but everytime I ride them, I get bucked off!  EVERYTIME!!!!  It is a running family joke.

2)  I learned to drive by plowing the garden with the tractor.

3) Even though I have 3 Labs, I used to be very scared of big dogs.  

4)  I still have to sleep with a nightlight.  I never got over my fear of the dark.

5)  I would love to travel back in time and attend a Ball during Victorian times.  

Ok...Hopefully you will stop by and visit my friends blogs!!!

2 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

It is so fun to read new facts about other stitchers! Congratulations on your award!

mdgtjulie said...

Congrats on your award, and thanks. I really appreciate it. You're awesome too!!