Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ice Cream Shoppe and to do list

 I finished my Ice Cream Parlor tonight.   It turned out really cute.  I just have three more buildings to go on this design and it will be finished.  I have the Mercantile, Barber Shop and Sweet Shop left to finish.














To Do list!!!


I mentioned earlier that I needed to take things to the recycling center in town.  We don't have a service that picks up our recycling we have to take it to the center.  So We don't always make it there when we should.  My garage was so full that I felt like everytime I got out of my car...a box would fall on my head and crush me!!!!


As you can see below the before and after pictures!








Flat Belly Diet
Today was the first day on this diet.  I have to say this is the worst thing I have ever done to myself!!!!!   The salad water is gross and I felt all day that I was hungry!!!  I am not sure if I am going to finish this....


9 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on finishing the Ice Cream Parlor. It turned out great. I need to dig out my magazines and start these.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Hello

Your project is looking great.

Happy stitching.

Berly said...

Projects are looking good!! Um, salad water? Can I just say - yuck!!!

Meari said...

That diet doesn't sound good. I thought you were using a nutritionist?

Good for you in cleaning out the garage. That was a lotta recycling stuff!

Congrats on your ice cream parlor finish. You're right... It turned out CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the finish of the Ice Cream Parlor. How are you going to finish finish this piece? Your garage looks great. I know what you mean about things piling up. I have soooo much stuff in my give away pile DH thinks maybe we should just have a yard sale. I hate having yard sales. I like going to them though. I would just prefer to take things to the Goodwill. We'll see.
Keep up the great work.
Oh, that diet sounds horrible. There has to be something better out there.
Betty in AZ (ILCS)

Cindy said...

The Ice Cream Parlor is really cute.
Good job on the garage cleanup.

SoCal Debbie said...

Your stitching looks so great! The Ice Cream Parlor is adorable. Good for you for cleaning out the garage. I would be ashamed to post pics of my garage!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching :D

mdgtjulie said...

Your Ice Cream Shop looks great, Vickie. And wow, I thought I had a lot of recycle. Do you have a woodburninig stove, or do you use the fireplace? (And good for you for recycling. I keep trying to get my mom to do it, but she refuses.) Sorry to hear about the diet. Sometimes, they're not worth it. I hope you find another way to lose weight that's not nearly so unpleasant.