Sunday, March 25, 2012

Winter 9-patch and spring break wrap up!!!

Who-HOOOOO!!! I have another finish to show off!  I worked on my seasonal 9 patch and I finished the Winter Section!!!  As you can see, I just have 2 more boxes to stitch in the Summer section and it will be completely finished!!!! 



So this project is being put away, because a HAED is calling my name.  I am going to work on my Wintery Heirloom project.  I loved all the responses I received about my stitchers guilt.  I am going to put my 7 UFO"s in a 4 day rotation until School is out at the end of May.  Then I will start adding a new project here and there.


Spring Break is over and I have to go back to work on Monday.  I set out some goals...lets see how  I did:

1. Go get my taxes done
Got the notice from the state Dept.  about our refund!

2. Finish 2 houses in my Victorian Village
Finished Ice Cream Parlor and Mercantile

3. Take all the recycling to the recycling center
You saw the garage photos!!!

4. enter 2 binders of charts into my excel program
Actually entered all my charts that I know of...still gotta look in the nooks and crannies.

5.  Go in my Classroom and finish my Annual Review Conference paperwork 
(each conference takes about 2 hours to plan and I have 13 of them!!!!)

I went in and worked for about 5 hours, finished my conferences, failure notices, graded all papers and I can now see the top of my desk!!

Because I worked really hard this week.... I went and had new nails put on my fingers!  I love them!!!!  The only problem? I have to learn to type and text with them....this is going to a learning experience!



10 comments:

Berly said...

Nails look great! I'm very proud of your productivity - you accomplished all your goals! 9 Patch is looking awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the finish!!!! It is looking great. You did great with your list. Your nails are very pretty.
Betty in AZ (ILCS)

Rachel said...

Wow, super productive. Love it!!

Vicky L said...

Really? You are going to put 9 Patch away? You are so close getting it done! It looks wonderful too. Yah! You accomplished your goals. Beautiful nails! You earned them.

Debbie said...

your cross-stitch is looking wonderful and so are your nails!

Meari said...

Congrats on getting so much done on your todo list! Your finish is adorable.

Tracey said...

Vickie,
I awarded you a Liebster blog award on my blog! Pop by and see! :)

sandy98221 said...

Vicki I love your 9 patch project. I don't think I could put it away being so close to a finish. Your nails are beautiful. Nice color. When I had my nails on I had them a little shorter than yours and I didn't have any problems typing. How's cross stitching with them?

Sandy

Linda said...

Your 9 Patch is looking great. So do your nails.

Linda

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

great stitching :D you're almost finished!