Friday, March 23, 2012

Victorian Village - Mercantile Finished

Yesterday, I was talking about my Stitcher's Guilt and if anyone else suffered from it.  I was amazed that I am not the only one who does suffer from it.  I got some good ideas on how to handle my guilt.  I realized I left off a UFO.  How I could forget my Disney castle design, I will never know!!!!  I do have this one left to finish.  I have 2 more pages of it and it will be completed.  This is a retired chart that is very hard to find.


The Victorian Village is coming along great.  I have two more buildings left to stitch and it will be finished!!!

The Mercantile was actually fun to stitch up.  It wasn't that hard either.  If I could have stayed off Pininterst then I would have finished it sooner.  


At the end of the school year last year, one of my parents bought me an hour massage for helping her son graduate.  I cashed it in today and I am SORE!!!  I carry all my stress in my shoulders and neck. She spent most of the hour there and I can't believe how sore I am from her breaking down all the knots in my body.  Note to self---Get more Massages!!!!


7 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

Oh, the Cinderella Castle is beautiful! Hurry, hurry and finish it next! Great job on the Mercantile. You did that one fast!

Keebles said...

Can't wait to see Cinderella Castle finished!

Rachel S-H said...

Cinderella's castle is very pretty! Can't wait to see progress on that one. Love the progress on the Victorian Village.

mdgtjulie said...

Grats on the part finish, Vickie. It's looking good. Did you at least enjoy the massage? I have that problem with the computer too. Your castle is gorgeous too. I love it!!

Shari said...

woohoo on the mercantile! It looks great...you are getting so close...and yes, how could you forget your castle?! It is a super piece!

Tracey said...

Very nice village! I have a massage certificate I have to cash in too- hubby put my name in a drawing at the Chriropractor for Mother's Day last year, it's going to expire soon so I better take some time off work and get in there!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

lovely finish :D so close now :D

and you have to finish cinderella castle because it's disney!