Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Winterly Heirloom UFO

My A Winterly Heirloom HAED was calling my name this week so I pulled it out to stitch on it.  Here is what it looked like before I stitched on it....


 This is what it looks like now.  As you can you see, the tree is filled in more and more of the sky is filled  in also. I only have 149,980 stitches left to go on this project!!!!

Betty Crocker Moment!!!


Mark was wanting Lasagna this week so I pulled out my Betty Crocker Cookbook and found a recipe.  It was really simple to make and it turned out YUMMY!!!!  

11 comments:

dulcinella said...

it looks amazing, but seems these HAED's take a lot of stitching time:-)

claire
http://ladulcinella.blogspot.com

Ewa said...

Great job Vickie! As an avid HAED stitcher I can get excited with you about having only 149,980 stitches left :)

Terri said...

Wow, that's great progress! Looking good!

Betty Crocker cookbook is the best, isn't it? I've gotten some of my family's most favorite recipes from that cookbook!

Berly said...

Great progress!! I never realized there was a recipe for lasagna. I just layer meat, sauce, noodles, cheese, and bake!

Meari said...

Nice progress on your HAED. Don't whip me with wet floss, but I haven't worked on JG yet! I'm thinking next week...

Lasagna... Yum. Did you have to cool the noodles first? The lasagna I make is a no-cook noodle recipe.

Keebles said...

Cheese glorious cheese, so scrumptious and luscious!! I can't get that song out of my head now!!

Vicky L said...

Great progress in the Wintery Heirloom. Lasagna looks so good!

Linda said...

Your HAED is looking great. I wish I was brave enough to do one. I do have a couple Disney kits that will be my version of a HAED. lol
Lasagna looks great.

Linda

Cindy said...

Your stitching is awesome. I would make such a mess if had all those threads hanging. I bow down before you.

The lasagna looks yummy too.

mdgtjulie said...

Whoo hoo for Betty Crocker moments!!! And your WIP looks great. You really got a lot done.

Shaunterria said...

You have made excellent progress on you Wintery HAED - thank you for sharing, and for keeping up the wonderful stitchy progress!